Successfully Providing Technology Solution for over 8 years
Who We Are
Telin Malaysia is a joint venture (JV) company between Compudyne Telecommunication Systems Sdn. Bhd and PT Telin, a company fully owned by PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom). Telkom is the largest telecommunications services company in Indonesia. Telin Malaysia was established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on July 2nd 2013 and was awarded Application Service Provider (ASP) and Network Service Provider (NSP) license by Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) that enable Telin to provide services such as Voice, Data, Internet access and Network Facilities. Telin Malaysia objective is to strengthen and to grow business relationship between Malaysia and Indonesia in telecommunication sector, providing enhanced services to Indonesian community in Malaysia.
PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom) is a state-owned information and communications technology enterprise and telecommunications network in Indonesia. The Government of Indonesia is the majority shareholder with 52.09 percent shares while the remaining 47.91 percent shares belong to public shareholders. Telkom’s shares are traded on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) where it is listed as “TLKM” and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), which lists it as “TLK”.
As it transforms to become a digital telecommunication company, TelkomGroup implements a customer-oriented business and company operational strategy. The transformation aims to trim down TelkomGroup’s organization to be leaner and more agile in adapting the fast-changing nature of telecommunications industry. The new organization is expected to be able to improve efficiency and be more effective in producing a quality customer experience.
TelkomGroup’s activities grow and change in accordance to the development of new technology, information and digitalization, but still within the corridor of telecommunications and information technology. This is evident in the newly developed business lines, which complements the company’s existing legacy business.